HR Site Head Monteggio
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The role of the HR Site Head is a key position and part of the site leadership team in Monteggio. The role leads all HR Site aspects and provide strategic HR partnership to the business. It ensures that a sustainable organization for the future is being established within a changing and dynamic environment. This will be done either personally or managing through the HR services and/or HR center of expertise (incl. outsourced partners) of which delivery the incumbent would be responsible for.
The role leads people aspects of the business transformation including reorganization and driving the change management.
This is a busy and varied role with the opportunity to make a real impact, by working closely with the business and HR colleagues on the culture and using insight to drive performance improvements of the site.
- Build collaborative and trusting relationships with Site Head, Site Leadership team members, internal clients across the site / global HR network to ensure seamless HR strategic business partnering
- Ability to craft and execute short term and long term HR strategy in line with business goals and SM and site Strategy and Vision
- Continually challenges the business, instigating and leading projects that improve organization, team and individual effectiveness including delivery and facilitation of high performance, organizational effectiveness & design, organization capability, talent management, engagement, processes and culture
- Ability to coach, mentor and develop senior leaders to achieve their full potential
- To provide solid HR advice, support and guidance to the site to mitigate risk to the business and promote good employee relations in line with current employment law
- Responsible for driving a full integration of Micro-Macinazione into Lonza. This means to achieve a full harmonization of HR policies, processes, systems, culture, ways of working etc., while becoming an employer of choice, creating an environment that attracts current and future employees
- Focus on Talent Attraction and Development
- Master or Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Psychology or relevant areas (major in HR preferred but not a must)
- Relevant HR experience, ideally with experience in transformation and change management within a modern HR organization, preferably in an international environment
- Ideally previous experience with payroll and integration PM
- Understands different cultures and can effectively act in a multi-cultural environment
- Can-do attitude and solution oriented mindset
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training and labor relations
- Agile in communication with internal as well as external customers
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills and a structured and proactive working attitude, strong work ethic
- Fluent in English, additionally Italian and German would be highly beneficial
- Open-minded for new ideas with a highly collaborative and strong team oriented attitude
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.