Senior Manager, Talent Management
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
As a senior talent professional, you will carry the accountability for the excellence of the various key talent management & development initiatives and processes with the primary focus on talent review, assessment and senior talent development activities.
- Design and enhance Lonza organization and talent review processes including talent calibration & succession planning
- Design and act as consultant/talent designer for career pathing options of high potential employees
- Design leadership framework and embed the framework into people processes
- Create Talent Development program with emphasis on both implementation, and consulting
- Global talent exposure activities to support a positive employee experience through integrated Talent Management solutions which includes smooth and timely process-related communications
- Collaboration on process re-designs / amendments, creating training, job aids, communication and supporting tools to drive effectively their implementation and to ensure the intended outcomes are met
- Extensive background in Talent Management, particularly on succession planning and talent assessment
- Deep knowledge of organization design and development as well as change management
- Solid facilitation skill and presentation skills, comfortable leading enterprise wide webinars /face to face meeting
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing development programs for senior stakeholders to support organizational initiatives including performance improvement, corporate transformation and/or personal development
- Good Program and Project Management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with sharp business acumen
- Familiar with executive development program and internal talent mobility/scouting
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.