IT Service Manager APAC
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The IT Service Manager oversees the day-to-day delivery of services to end users according to the defined SLAs and following the defined processes. This position is a stakeholder facing role and requires the establishment and management of expectations within the business and drive the IT Infrastructure teams and service providers to achieve those expectations to a high standard within the region.
- Act as the Regional Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for IT service delivery operation between Lonza and service providers within the region and contribute to implementation of new solutions and projects to ensure successful transition to operations.
- ITIL Process champion
- Coordinates Change Management together with outsourcing partner
- Ensures correctness of CMDB
- Provide leadership, direction and coach/ mentor team members
- Implement monitor and adhere to best practices and process improvements for global delivery locations
- Manages the Outsourcing Partner and the Scope of Work and Change of Scopes for the designated region
- Acts as backup for other regional Service Managers
- Handle complaints and escalations when deviations in service delivery occur.
- Participates in on-going Service Delivery Meetings and RIO meetings
- Primary contact for IT Infrastructure Services for RIO
- Drive process excellence and continuous improvement
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree with at least 10 years of relevant experience in IT Management, Application and Infrastructure
- Experience in managing managed services and external contractors
- Experience in translating corporate strategy into critical success factors and creates breakthrough implementation plans
- Good knowledge and compliance with all pertinent safety policies, rules, and regulations
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.