Transfer Pricing Manager (Tax)
United Kingdom, Manchester
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Transfer Pricing Manager will work closely with the Global Head of Transfer Pricing, focusing on the execution of global transfer pricing projects. The role will involve regular collaboration with the regional Tax teams in EMEA, APAC and Americas and the global and regional finance function.
Become part of the leading supplier to the Life Sciences Industries. Join us by applying for the position as Transfer Pricing Manager, based in Basel, Switzerland or in Manchester, the UK.
- Leads standardized transfer pricing documentation process
- Supports global transfer pricing projects from design to implementation in close collaboration business and finance representatives
- Researches complex transfer pricing issues and prepares technical memos and documentation in collaboration with the Global Head of Transfer Pricing
- Contributes to the improvements of the intercompany governance model (e.g. by drafting intercompany agreements and contributing to intercompany pricing policies)
- Monitors global international tax / transfer pricing developments, analyses their impact and supports the development of responses and strategies in collaboration with the Global Head of Transfer Pricing and Regional Tax Directors
- Supports transfer pricing controversies (tax audits/ litigation, APAs/ MAPs)
- Extensive transfer pricing experience (5 years+)
- Solution-oriented mindset paired with a “hands-on” mentality
- Gains energy from working in a dynamic team and fast paced international environment
- Proven track record in managing global transfer pricing projects
- Strong transfer pricing technical and writing skills
- Qualification as a tax expert, certified public accountant or similar professional diploma is a plus
- Experience in the life sciences sector is a plus
- SAP knowledge is a plus
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.