Senior Manager, B2B eCommerce Integrations
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza Bioscience has a new and exciting opportunity for a Senior Manager, B2B eCommerce Integrations. This individual is responsible for driving internal integrations with key customers and business partners. This is a hands-on role managing the technical integrations and external business relationships required. This person will also be responsible for developing our commercial integration strategy with the Digital eCommerce team and extended business to create a roadmap for success in our digital order to cash strategy.
- Managing partner technical relationships and alliances with external marketplaces, to enable omni-channel approach to eCommerce:
- Design, development (in conjunction with IT), testing planning, and integration of partner transaction and other communications with Lonza core e-commerce, CRM and order management systems
- Designs data mapping, extract/transform load routines, mailbox setup, communications and security setups
- Works with IT to ensure that sufficient audit and control procedures are in place
- Database administration and development as needed with IT to ensure integrity and conformance with Lonza data management policies
- Work closely with Lonza channel management as the key technical lead in 3rd party relationships to ensure technical requirements are met and support in place for electronic integrations with partners
- Primary technical owner and point of contact with 3rd party (external – customers and distributors) for integration business case, strategy, development, testing, deployment
- Project management of the full lifecycle of integration design, development, and deployment
- Support our business to increase our online transactions and as part of our ecommerce strategy through digital integrations
- Work collaboratively with senior leaders across Commercial teams to ensure prioritisation of integrations and KPI’s set
- Primary interface with the IT SAP integration team, Digital eCommerce team, Project Managers and Web Technical
- Key relationship holder with IT, ensuring the digital end to end ecommerce strategy built into resourcing plans
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent
- SAP, SAP Hybris eCommerce, Salesforce, Marketo Certifications are preferred
- Significant hands-on technical integration experience in systems and programming (EDI, cXML, SOA, API)
- Working knowledge of EDI translation software packages, SAP and Ariba
- Solid understanding of EDI standards
- Project management experience
- Expertise in process and data mapping
- General knowledge of communication standards
- Significant hands-on integration experience with third party (distributors and direct customers)
- Distributor/Channel Management integration experience
- Data governance experience
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.