Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Capsugel - now a Lonza company - designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of innovative dosage forms for the biopharmaceutical and consumer health & nutrition industries. We partner with more than 4,000 customers in over 100 countries to create novel, high-quality and customized solutions that align with our customers’ evolving needs and benefit patients and consumers.
- Routine physics-chemistry testing and special test requirements from customers.
- Monitoring cleaned transfer tank and dish tank.
- Monitor pH of in-process melting gelatin routinely.
- Back-up for COA issuing of each finished product lot.
- Release product through ERP system routinely
- Take part in disinfection operation.
- Takes part in the EHS activities of fire fighting and emergent aid
- Responsible for maintaining sound EHS working conditions, practices in your assigned job or area and ensure continuous compliance to Capsugel EHS Standards and local law requirements.
- With working experience related laboratory tests, fresh graduate with rich experience in laboratory tests can be considered.
- Junior College above, major in chemistry, pharmacy in priority.
- Hard working, good team player.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.