Channel Management Specialist
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We are currently looking for Specialist, Channel Management. You will be supporting Channel Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners. Assigned to channel partners based on geography, channel, or products, also is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
- Help to develop new distributors according the business situation
- Help to ensure revenue targets of distributors are achieved within the responsible territories.
- Help to organize training to distributors to ensure continual improvement in capability, knowledge, customer service, performance and profitability.
- Help to prepare and execute quarterly business reviews of distributors.
- Manage distributor authority process, check distributor information, target and product authority.
- Monitor lead pipelines from distributor
- Develop and execute monthly and quarterly reports in a timely and efficient manner.
- Prepare monthly sales forecasts for the upcoming three to six months.
- Provide regular written and oral presentations.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other members of the Lonza Bioscience Solutions team.
- Minimum B.S. in Life Sciences and biology, etc.
- With experience sales channel management in the life science market is preferred.
- Data analysis capabilities is required. Proficiency in office software, Excel specially.
- Must possess strong negotiating and interpersonal skills; able to interface comfortably at all management levels, both internally and externally.
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- 10-20% business travel.
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.