HR Business Partner
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The HR Business Partner leads all HR aspects and provides operational HR support to the business: SLT -1 population. The incumbent leads all people aspects and all processes linked to the annual HR calendar. This will be done either personally or managing through the HR services and/or HR center of expertise (incl. outsourced partners).
- Build collaborative and trusting relationships with Business Leaders, internal clients across the site / global HR network to ensure seamless business partnering.
- Ability to execute People agenda and HR strategy in line with business goals and Site Vision.
- Continually challenges the business, instigating and leading projects that improve organization, team and individual effectiveness, talent management, engagement, processes and culture
- Ability to coach, mentor and develop leaders to achieve their full potential.
- To provide reliable and accurate HR advice, support and guidance to the site to mitigate risk to the business and to be in line with current employment law
- Any other duties or projects assigned by the HR Site Head
- Intermediate years of experience as HR Business partner within international human resources context (ideally experience in the pharmaceutical/manufacturing industry)
- Intermediate years proven experience in an international company including HR operating model with outsourcing, centralized HR Services as well as matrix structure
- Analytical skills
- Capacity to work autonomously with high degrees of ambiguity
- Communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence and connect across all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing
- As per all Lonza AG hires, candidates must have a high level of ethics and integrity
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievement themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.