Supply Planning Manager
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza is establishing a strategic biomanufacturing base in China using GE Healthcare Solutions. With the new facility, Lonza is responding to growing demand for a high-quality CDMO in the Chinese market.
As Supply Planning Manager, you will need to perform all duties to ensure the monthly Supply Planning processes are completed to support the integrated planning processes and also responsible for the creation and maintenance of the Supply Plan including the creation of the Master Production Schedule and medium term capacity loading outlooks. Ownership of plans to improve the accuracy of supply plan accuracy and outlook
- Execute the monthly supply planning cycle including the creation and updating of supply plans and identification of key supply decisions
- Ensure input from all relevant stakeholders are incorporated into supply plan
- Prepare supply planning input into monthly S&OP cycle and annual budget cycle
- Create and maintain supply related KPIs and use as basis for supply planning improvement initiatives
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders and functions to ensure supply plan represents consensus view of future supply plans and actions
- Ensure supply plan is inputted and maintained in relevant supply systems including SAP IBP and SAP ECC
- Ensure Supply Plans is used to drive related material, labor and asset capacity plans
- Maintain all supply related parameters and master data in relevant planning systems
- Bachelor or above, majoring in Supply Chain Management or related Business management
- Extensive working experience in supply planning management with ability to influence both Supply Chain and functional leaders to support supply planning and site manufacturing strategy recommendations
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to present ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to define metrics (KPI’s) and identify issues through root cause analysis
- Good Written & Oral English skill
- Competent using MS Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to utilize Business Intelligence systems to extract data and generate report
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.