Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Business Analyst provides support to the project managers responsible for project reporting, use of integrated PM software tools, managing project documents, tracking department KPIs. The role also supports with pro-actively taking on general organizational tasks such as organizing customer meetings, seeking cross-functional feedback, scheduling shipments and tasks in SAP etc. The role will support the Program Managers with maintaining action lists, Revenue Tracking, Project Plan and tracking of shared documents.
- Needs to maintain project plans, prepare project communication and presentations under guidance of Program Managers (PM) and maintain document tracker and action lists.
- Maintain customer communications calendar for the PM team, support project data analysis and data visualizations.
- The program coordinator will be the SAP superuser for revenue tracking, invoicing and purchase requisitions and purchase orders etc.
- Build strong relations with internal stake holders, PMs and team members, and expected to multi-task with evolving priorities within the PM organization.
- Act as single point of contact for shipping/logistics and supply chain requests with regards to operational questions and ensure each assigned task is completed in line with the agreed objectives and timeline.
- In collaboration with Account Management / Commercial Development, maintain batch request lists to facilitate mid-long term program strategies across programs with PM site head, update SOWs and cost sheets for PMs.
- Ensures the right and effective tracking tools are in place. Also ensures very clear alignment with internal stakeholders and promotes the use of globally standardized tools and methodologies within the PM department.
- Bachelor’s Degree - Biological sciences or similar area of study
- Previous technical competency in the areas of the Pharma Industry e.g. supply chain, procurement, cGMP manufacturing, Quality assurance etc.
- Strategic, operational and multi-tasking project management experience.
- Proven business awareness and commercial acumen to pick up PM reporting tools.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels across the organization.
- Effective use of hard and soft skills in all aspects of Program Management including conflict resolution, team building, decisions making and presentations.
- Pragmatic, organized and results oriented and with ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent planning, organization and controlling skills.
- Problem solving skills - ability to analyze and solve complex issues that do not have routine solutions.
- Ability and willingness to convey proficiency in project management to others.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievement themselves .At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.