Salesforce CRM Data Manager
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We are currently looking for an experienced Salesforce CRM Data Manager join us, this role can be worked remotely from the UK or Germany.
The Salesforce CRM Data Manager for Lonza is a subject matter expert in the data, systems and business processes related to Salesforce and associated platforms. The role requires deep knowledge of master data and is primarily responsible for data stewardship within the CRM. He/she will be the resource with the capability to fix, clean and manage data on an ongoing basis. Maintenance activities, which are critical to Lonza’s commercial reporting functionality, reside with this role on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
In addition, the role requires a high degree of interaction with multiple stakeholder groups, primarily those of sales users and Lonza IT. Project management of changes to the system and/or the data that resides in it is the responsibility of this role.
- Act as Salesforce CRM and Commercial Systems lead
- Drive the improvement of data quality and availability by building processes and reports for all data within the CRM and related to the CRM
- Support ongoing ad hoc analysis of Sales Team activities and performance, and to identify and prioritise the gaps
- Work with business process owners to harmonise processes, systems, ways of working and CRM inputs to facilitate maximum value from the CRM and associated reporting
- Strongly support and works alongside the other systems owners of the commercial capabilities to oversee the process and systems for generating customer data and ensure the optimal flow of information and content between platforms
- Work closely with IT to implement improvements as defined by the business or as identified through the course of the data stewardship activities
- Manage projects and provides business and data knowledge in collaboration with the Business and IT stakeholders to optimise the suite of commercial systems and to maximise their potential
- Train and coach new and existing users in the use of the commercial platforms and maintain training material in both written and video forms
- Collaborate and support the Data Governance Board, Digital Council and commercial reporting function in establishing data processes to drive towards a single Lonza Data Strategy
- Support customer centricity initiatives to integrate, generate, enrich and connect customer data to improve access to reliable customer data
- Supports in establishing processes to create a golden record of customers and maintain those processes, tools and tasks
- BSc Qualified within Business Intelligence, Data, IT or similar field
- Extensive experience within Business Intelligence
- Strong Principles of data management, including operating in a database driven environment
- Hands on experience using Salesforce Lightning
- Experience using Marketo, Salesforce Tableau and Microsoft SQL an advantage
- Fluency in English
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.