Internship – Strategy Consultant CIO Office
Internship – Strategy Consultant CIO Office (80-100%)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Our Intern will work in a dynamic and interesting environment with insight into different topics. You will perform various tasks within the CIO Office. This is a unique opportunity for a young student willing to gain experience supporting the IT Strategy and innovation group in a dynamic and international organization.
In general, the student will support the following key activities of the IT Organization of the Lonza Corporate-Function.
- Support internal projects (analyze, research, meeting preparation, etc. )
- Support in conducting meetings, workshops and create new presentations based on workshops and brainstorming sessions
- Research and analyses on specific IT Strategy and Innovation topics, including quantitative data analysis and data structuring, desk research and document analysis
- Drafting of internal papers and presentations based on research results and workshop results
- Conducting online research, maintaining databases, etc.
- Help in Prepare and organize a variety of events, committees, development & learning meetings and other internal and external events perform other duties as assigned
- Technology enthusiast or have a high affinity to IT and Digital
- Creative, yet structured problem solver and autonomous self-starter
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and to manage multiple tasks in parallel
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Graduated or about to finish your bachelor, preferably in studies related to IT.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint capabilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both German and English
- Strong interpersonal credibility, reliability, and service mentality
- Highest ethical standards, able to maintain discretion and confidentiality
- Eligible to live and work in Switzerland
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.