Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza Guangzhou Nansha Ltd was established in April 2003, expanding Lonza’s global presence for chemical manufacturing and life science ingredients.
- Lead AR team and coordinate with the stakeholders in Order to Collection process to ensure the process run in efficient and compliance way
- Monitor and responsible for AR overdue KPI
- Ensure process compliance, effectiveness and efficiency (including process design to support new business, etc.)
- Credit control (periodic and ad-hoc) in order to decide the release the blocked sales order to customers
- Coordinate the periodic customer credit review and the credit investigation for the new customers
- Lead AP team and coordinate with the stakeholders in Source to Pay process to ensure the process run in efficient and compliance way
- Monitor and be responsible for AP overdue and pay-on-time KPIs
- Ensure process compliance, effectiveness and efficiency (including the establishment of SOP and training, etc)
- Coordinate the Intercompany reconciliation and payment process
- Lead the tax team to ensure the overall tax compliance for all covered companies
- Guide the quarterly tax reporting per corporate requirements
- Support finance leadership to maintain healthy and sustainable relations with tax authorities of different regions
- Coordinate the tax training to internal customers
- Work with corporate tax or external tax consultant to provide the tax advice to new projects
Supervise a team of 13 people located in different cities and supporting the companies in mainland China, HKSAR, Australia and New Zealand.
- Bachelor degree or above with Finance and related major;
- Extensive experience with AP/AR and tax, especially in manufacturing industry, big 4 tax experience will be a plus;
- Business fluent in English is required;
- Can work under pressure.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.