HR Business Partner - Analyst (m/f/d) (Temporary, 12 months)
Randstad Inhouse Services is looking for a HR Business Partner - Analyst for Lonza AG. (80-100%). The position is temporary for 12 months with a possibility of extension. Location for this job can be Basel or Visp (remote also possible).
Support Global HR Business Partner (SGIE) in the resource planning and on-time execution for hiring of FTE project resources. Ensure that project hiring reporting is simple and accurate. Key areas of support are
Pre-CAR project Planning:
- Coordinate Lonza FTE resource planning for growth projects (Ops/QA staff volumes > 30 FTE). Optimally 3-4 months pre-CAR EC level approval (ESR phase), work directly with SGIE Project leaders plus Site HR leaders to establish detailed month by month/position by position hiring plans per growth project. Advise/provide input to project hiring plans based on best-practice learnings.
- Responsible for ensuring that project CAR proposals include, if required, talent attraction marketing fund budget(s) to generate sufficient "leads" into the Rec-Delivery applicant funnel to enable on-time hiring.
- Ensure that CAR proposals also include, if required, requisite SGIE Core team FTE positions.
Post-CAR project execution:
- Collaborate with HR Talent Attraction, Corporate Communication and local HR Site teams to plan and implement "on-time" Social Media, University recruiting Events, Newspaper Advertising and other lead-generating events into the Rec-Delivery team lead funnel.
- Ensure that these events are appropriate to the local market, that key role profiles which need the most lead-generation support are selected, and that the activities are implemented on time to sufficiently reflect total time to hire (from when a job requisition is opened to when a candidate joins based on target hire month). Note, focus is only on activities which are in addition to normal sourcing activities that are already included in any RPO fees.
- Provide support as needed to Site HR teams in ensuring other COE resources (C&B, Global Mobility) are provided if needed.
- Work together with COE/Analytics team to up-load excel file format of hiring plans into a more centralized non-excel system (workday, other).
- Provide on-going assistance to Site HR teams in preparing and setting up their project hiring plans. Establish project hiring reporting format for project hiring reporting for SGIE project lead/management reports. Support Site HR teams and global HR BP SGIE in collecting/generating any required reports. Be the "reporting" expert.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Finance, Social Sciences, HR or Engineering. (Master degree, MBA advantageous but not required)
- At least 5-8 years of experience in an analyst function, with at least 5+ years in-depth experience establishing and executing reporting/resource planning tools. Project exposure advantageous but not essential.
- HR generalist or HR consulting experience desirable but not essential.
- Familiarity with Resource Planning & Recruiting. Direct exposure to Pharma industry advantageous but not essential.
- Basic understanding of Marketing/Talent Attraction theory and practice and how they relate to recruiting.
- Solid collaboration and influencing skills and the ability to work together with teams and individuals in a high matrix environment.
- Language: Excellent command of English; German or other 2nd language advantageous.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to conduct in-depth analysis of complex/large data sets, draw conclusions accordingly, and prepare and support decisions.
- Strong skills/experienced with Power-Point and Excel tools.