Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The QC Analyst will act as a team member of the Quality Control department to support production of in-process and final product drug lots for customers. Also participate in quality testing for ongoing customer stability studies. Provide on-time, high quality results to meet Manufacturing demands. A QC Analyst: Applies job skills and company's policies and procedures to complete a variety of tasks. Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required. Works on problems of moderate scope in which analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Running test samples for In-Process, Lot Release and Stability studies. (UV-Vis, PNP, Osmolarity, Bioanalyzer, PCR & CE- these are the main ones.)
- Reviewing assays
- Equipment Calibration
- Training others on our team
- Writing Quality Records (Deviations, CAPA, Change Control) and Test Methods.
- Additional project work as assigned and needed
- Bachelor or Associates Degree. Preferred area of study in Microbiology, Biochemistry or Related Science Fields.
- Working knowledge of pH, Conductivity, Osmoloarity, UVIS, Bioanalyzer, PCR, and CE,
- Previous experience using Laboratory Systems, Document Management Systems and GMP Quality Systems preferred (ex. LIMS and Empower).
- Working experience within cGMP industry preferred.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.