Quality Assurance- Senior Group Leader
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We are currently looking for an experienced Quality Assurance- Senior Group Leader be join our Centre of Excellence for biopharmaceutical process development and small-scale GMP manufacturing in Slough, UK.
Senior Group Leader, QA will enable site operations performance by managing and supporting departments with GMP issues through PQS processes, site governance and senior QA leadership. Act as a GMP SME by designing, implementing, managing and enforcing quality processes on site.
- Provide leadership, coaching, performance feedback and training to all direct reports through regular 1:1s
- Resource plan and maintain visibility of the team’s workload ensuring completion of activities assigned to direct reports to achieve team and business goals
- Proactively identify improved ways of working within QA technical team
- Provide shoulder to shoulder review, approval and support to key business partners for the management of quality records
- Manage and escalate major and critical compliance issues through the site PQS processes
What we need you to have:
- Relevant life sciences degree qualified
- Significant GMP QA experience in industry ideally in biologics and aseptic manufacturing settings.
- Strong knowledge of European and USA GXP Guidelines
- Leadership, coaching, and mentoring skills- will be managing a team of upto 8 people.
- Exceptional organisation, planning and prioritisation skills
- Demonstrated risk management and project management skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.