QC Stability Specialist
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
As part of our team, the QC Stability Specialist will be responsible for the management and execution of stability studies. This person will be an overall QC representative for the stability team. The team member will work on assignments that are moderately complex in nature where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations. In addition this person will work on moderately complex problems in which analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
*This position is set for first shift 8:00 am- 5:00 pm Monday-Friday*
- Participate in multiple customer project teams as Quality Control representative
- Track and compile product data and present to internal and external customers and drive associated process change controls/deviations
- Set-up stability studies, perform stability pulls and shipments of stability samples to customers and contract labs
- Independently drive projects to on-time completion
- Initiation and completion of necessary process change controls, deviations and laboratory investigation reports
- Other – work on non-routine assignments, problem solving, manage project commitments
- Perform other duties as assigned
- BS/AS in Chemistry or Life Science related degree, or significant industry based experience in Quality Control
- Experience with stability
- Experience with protocol writing
- Previous lab experience
- Experience with writing reports, documentation control, and SOP review
- Experience with LIMS, Trackwise, iLab
- Ability to identify product degradation
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.