Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza is establishing a strategic biomanufacturing base in China using GE Healthcare Solutions. With the new facility, Lonza is responding to growing demand for a high-quality CDMO in the Chinese market.
As Manufacturing Process Expert DP, you will manage the operational activities of assigned Drug Product manufacturing projects in the new sterile Drug Product Manufacturing facility in Ibex. Overall responsibility of manufacturing execution with regard to safety, quality and on-time-in full delivery as well as full compliance with regulatory requirements, GMP/SHE regulations, Lonza policies, procedures and standards. Functional lead for an interdisciplinary team of production leaders, supervisors and specialists. Is accountable for the performance and results of the assigned projects
- Responsible for production material code and BOM creation;
- Responsible for SAP placing orders, picking materials, and recording orders;
- Summarize and analyze the problems that occurred in the production process, and track and confirm solutions and corrective and preventive measures;
- Supervise the integrity of documents and data in the production process, and the correctness of the process;
- Responsible for the management of departmental documents, files and records;
- Responsible for the follow-up and implementation of part of the training work.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in pharmaceutical engineering, medicinal chemistry or related
- Familiar with the aseptic workshop GMP production process is preferred.
- Proficiency in using office and SAP;
- Familiarity with GMP requirements, quality procedures and SOP execution
- Possess strong data coordination, planning, communication and coordination capabilities
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.