Senior Manager, Learning & Development
United Kingdom, Slough
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
As a senior talent professional, you will carry the accountability for the excellence of the various key talent management & development processes with the primary focus on learning & development.
- Develop learning strategies for Lonza and build the global learning process
- Lead and develop the global learning portfolio
- Lead of training success evaluation, including higher level evaluation of business impact for selected programs
- Scale the coaching mindset and the high performing team across the company
- Responsible for global learning development and framework, help building global learning development framework
- Build and implement global learning management system including change management and learning organization transformation
- Design, facilitate and implement high performing team process and tools
- Extensive background in learning & development from both strategic and hands-on perspective
- Expertise in change management with affinity in communications in internal marketing
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing programs to support organizational initiatives including performance improvement, corporate transformation and/or personal development
- Up to date knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Desire to support people with learning & development, being an ambassador for learning
- Good Program and Project Management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with sharp business acumen
- Familiar with high performing team, coaching and situational leadership
- Solid facilitation skill and presentation skills, comfortable leading enterprise wide webinars /face to face meeting
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.