Quality Control Reviewer
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza Pharma & Biotech has an opening for an experienced Quality Control Reviewer at our location in Bend, Oregon.
- Review and approve analytical data
- Review and approve test notes and analytical test reports
- Review and approve lab employee training
- Assist with instrument qualification documents and data review
- Review and approve controlled documents, notebooks and records
- Assist in writing, reviewing and/or approval of laboratory investigations
- Other responsibilities as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or direct relevant experience in lieu of a degree
- Experience as a Data Reviewer in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) pharmaceutical QC lab is preferred
- HPLC, KF and dissolution review experience is required
- Experience with KF titration, compendial methods and GC (Gas Chromatography) experience is preferred
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently receiving minimal guidance
- Strong knowledge of cGMP and cGLP (Good Lab Practices)
- Experience with Empower and MasterControl software is strongly preferred
- Will occasionally work in confined spaces
- Must be able to work while wearing personal protective equipment
- Will handle hazardous materials
- Occasional lifting, less than 50 lbs
- Strong communication skills and successfully able to work independently and in team environments
- Team oriented and willing to build positive business relationships
- Highly self-motivated and directed with proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.