Internship Marketing - Business Intelligence and Analytics 100%
Internship Marketing - Business Intelligence and Analytics
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than
100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
- Join a Global Team in one of the leading Pharma/Nutrition Company
- You will be part of the Business Intelligence and Analytics Group of the Capsules and Healthy Ingredients Business Unit (CHI) and interact in a cross functional team with Sales, Marketing, Market Access, Training and Finance
- You can make a significant impact in the team, a chance to do something creative and meaningful by setting the tools to make data driven decision and providing strategic direction of the BU
- The CHI Business Unit offers a dynamic environment and a great learning playground
- Assemble, clean, and manage large, complex datasets and use the data to produce dashboards and reports for a wide array of stakeholders.
- You will collaborate with multiple teams throughout the company to use data, with a focus on develop, monitor, and maintain business analytics and visualization tools.
- You will provide analyses and data visualizations that will inform data-driven decisions and contribute to drive product development and marketing strategies.
- You will support the team on other ad-hoc requests
- Master of Science, or higher degree in a quantitative discipline: statistics, mathematics, physics, engineering, computer science information systems, economics or related field of study or equivalent combination of training and 0-1 years of experience
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and management reports
- Passionate in data visualization, application development, testing and troubleshooting as well as data quality within Business Intelligence Architecture / Solutions
- Ideally, some experience of implementing Power BI solutions, relating to requirements gathering, data modeling, report/dashboard design and end-user training/adoption activities would be a plus
- Entrepreneurial minded, flexible and very strong team player
- Ability to think and execute independently, with a high attention to detail
- High level of openness, curiosity, aspirations, and hands-on mentality
- Full written & spoken fluency in English
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.