QC Laboratory Stability Coordinator
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza in Tampa, FL is searching for an experienced Stability Coordinator to join our amazing QC Laboratory team. As our Stability Coordinator, you will performs various administrative activities surrounding the management of the stability testing program, reference samples, and laboratory support activities. At Lonza, all of our activities are to be carried out in compliance with company specifications, quality standards and government regulations in support of GMP dry products manufacturing and testing.
- Draft/ review client stability protocols
- Manage stability studies
- Set up stability studies in SLIM (Stability Lab Information Management system)
- Label stability samples and put in chambers
- Pull samples from chambers at designated times based on schedule
- Manages laboratory testing metrics
- Sample receipt and log in of all laboratory samples
- Manage reference standards
- Change management for lab support projects
- Bachelor Degree required with a preference in a Science or Engineering related field.
- QC Laboratory Stability work in stability is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with ability to influence people and outcomes.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment.
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.