Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing all equipment used in gelatin preparation and capsule production.
- Plans Clean, wash, and sanitize dishes and gelatin feed tanks.
- Clean HCM’s at a dish wash.
- Collect scrap trim and gelatin.
- Performa housekeeping duties.
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts, which may include weekends, holidays, etc.
- Must be able to work additional hours/days as business needs dictate.
- Attendance in the plant site is considered an essential function.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent
- Passing test scores on Work Keys and mechanical testing
- Good verbal communication skills and teamwork
- Basic computer/software knowledge
- Demonstrated logistical thinking and troubleshooting ability
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 50Ibs or more
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.