Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza Guangzhou Nansha Ltd was established in April 2003, expanding Lonza’s global presence for chemical manufacturing and life science ingredients.
Finance Supervisor will be responsible for the long term plan of R2R function development in APAC, and to lead a team to manage R2R function of CN legal entities..
- In charge of GL booking of 4-5 legal entities, and lead the team to be involved into day to day work & process of R2R;
- Manage overall accounting and month end closing of all CN companies; ensure it completed on time in compliance with IFRS, China GAAP and corporate accounting policy, as well as tax regulation;
- Establish the reconciliation process in terms of requirement of corporate, and improve the accuracy of statements;
- Monitor internal control with related stakeholders, undertake regular evaluation and improvement, Coordinate to ensure ICS execution finished on time, meanwhile provide necessary training and monitor the pending issues with global team;
- Lead and coordinate to complete statutory audit and internal audit, verify the audit report with auditor;
- Being acumen to be financial partner work with controllers and business partners for all reports prepared in SAP or HFM;
- Support diverse projects from corporate and Ad hoc jobs from line manager;
- Streamline R2R process of R2R to enhance efficiency if necessary;
- Bachelor degree majoring in Accounting or Finance Management
- Solid Finance management experience in GL booking related area; Familiar with IFRS and China GAAP, audit experience is plus
- Strong Microsoft software skills
- Good at SAP FICO, SD & MM and HFM system is plus,
- Fluent oral and written English
- Can work under pressure
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.