Global Master Data Project Manager (m/w/d)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
For our site in Visp we are looking for a Global Master Data Project Manager. You will assume responsibilities in improvement, development of the Master Data management process and maintenance of the Master Data quality. As a member of the Global Master Data team, you will be able to learn SAP Materials Management (MM) and Sales & Distribution (SD) modules, key business processes as well as data structures. Overall, you will interact with many different departments and experts across the company worldwide.
This position is a fixed term position until end of 2022 with a high chance of permanent employment.
- Translate business requirements into concepts and improve existing solutions.
- Run complex reports, trigger analysis and drive for correction / mass changes of data.
- Support the team in training's and daily operation.
- Leading master management function in integration project
- Run Master Data Reports and visualize those.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in data or computer science, business information technology, mathematics or business administration.
- You have experience in Data and Project Management
- You are fluent in English. German and any additional language will be an appreciated asset.
- You are interested in continuous improvements of processes, IT tools and innovative solutions.
- You are interested in being a reliable team member in a multi-cultural environment.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.