Sr. Software Quality Assurance Analyst
United States, Wayne (Pennsylvania)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We are hiring for a home-based Senior Quality Assurance Analyst who will be responsible for end to end testing of software solutions. Tasks include: management and creation of test plans, execution of test protocols, validation documentation generation and review, and defect tracking and management. This analyst will work closely with product manager(s) to define clear, testable, functional system specifications and will work hand in hand with software development to communicate, troubleshoot, and verify software issues. There will be occasional travel required to our Bend, OR location.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes
- BS or BA degree preferred
- Relevant Quality Assurance technical experience such as Computer System Validation
- MODA / LIMS / MES experience a plus
- Experience working in regulated industry plus
- Working knowledge of MS SQL and Oracle database tools
- Knowledge of Microsoft Team Foundation Server a plus
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.