QC Microbiology Analyst (2nd shift)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
As our QC Microbiology Analyst, you will act as a team member of the Quality Control department to support production of in-process and final product drug lots for customers. You will also participate in quality testing for ongoing customer stability studies and provide high quality results to meet manufacturing demands. Our Analyst will have experience with performing routine and product release testing, and troubleshooting equipment and methods
*This position reports to work Wednesday – Saturday 1PM – 11:30PM*
- Performing Bioburden, Endotoxin, and TOC test samples for In-Process, Lot Release, Stability studies, and Environmental Monitoring of production areas according to SOPs and protocols
- Reviewing assays
- Receiving Samples
- Lab area maintenance
- Practice good aseptic techniques
- Communicating with multiple departments
- Following proper safety guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Microbiology, Biochemistry or Related Science Fields
- Working experience with Laboratory Systems, Document Management Systems, GMP Quality Systems preferred (ex. LIM, MODA) and Aseptic practices
- Working experience within cGMP industry preferred
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.