Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza Capsugel Indonesia is looking for a Maintenance Manager. You will be responsible of the overall activities and control of the manufacturing's equipment maintenance and their operations to ensure the reliability of production run and to achieve the target of production hours.
- Oversee the direction and control of the activities in production processes maintenance.
- Formulate, recommend and implement all system and standards related to the whole maintenance activities in the production lines.
- Ensure that all maintenance activities are carried out in accordance with EHS, GMP and Quality regulations.
- Ensure optimum cost efficiency by providing and controlling the repair and maintenance, spare parts and maintenance manpower budget.
- Ensure the optimum reliability of process equipment by implementation of preventive maintenance on schedule and adequate quality according to the spare parts and machine's lifecycle.
- Ensure the trouble shooting and corrective actions of machines breakdown execute with the right RCA tools and the right CAPA's implementation
- Execute projects according to timeline target and within planned budget.
- Liaise to other affiliates and third parties to optimize machine performance.
- Accountable for innovation and continuous improvement in production lines and maintenance.
- Accountable for maintenance people training and development.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or any relevant Engineering disciplines
- Extensive experience in manufacturing’s equipment Maintenance & Engineering in GMP manufacturing environment
- Adequate experience in management or leadership role with direct people management experience.
- Demonstrated an understanding of change controls, deviations, and CAPA programs.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.