Payroll Administrator - English/German
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The HR Payroll administrator provides excellent Payroll administration services to the employees, managers and HR community. This role is responsible for accurate and timely handling of Payroll cases, Payroll-related documents compliant with applicable legislation and ensuring that the relevant HR systems are up to date where applicable.
- Entry of absences (sicknesses and accident) including accident report.
- Answering incoming request from our customers.
- Administrative support for termination process calculation of remain vacation and calculation for payment, preparing for documents for the unemployment insurance.
- Apply and extend for Family allowance by the authorities.
- Administrative support on hires Ordering Lunch-check.
- Bachelor in Business Administration, HR or related areas.
- 1 year of experience within administrative or HR roles is a plus.
- Experience in shared services center is a plus.
- Familiarity with business software such as Microsoft Office.
- Workday and Kronos experience is a plus.
- Advanced English languages (oral and written) is a must.
- Advanced German language mastery (90% oral and written) is a must.
- Intermediate knowledge in Excel.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.