Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The role of the Manufacturing Associate is to help Set up, operate equipment, and monitor production processes, including clean-in-place (CIP) and steam-in-place (SIP) operations. Some duties also include reporting production in written and electronic documents in accordance. Exercising duties daily with good manufacturing practice (GMPs) and good documentation procedures (GDPs), and review documentation as appropriate.
This position is set to report to work for Rotating Shifts from 7 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Aet up, operate equipment, and monitor production processes, including clean-in-place (CIP) and steam-in-place (SIP) operations and report production in written and electronic documents in accordance with good manufacturing practice (GMPs) and good documentation procedures (GDPs), review documentation as appropriate.
- Attain qualification for all assigned tasks and maintain individual training plan.
- Perform basic laboratory tasks, such as monitor pH, conductivity, test product samples, etc.
- Perform material movements, transfer raw materials, chemicals into, out of, across the production areas.
- Maintain facility and equipment through routine cleaning and sanitization, support 6S programs.
- Administrative tasks – attending shift exchange, meetings, sending/receiving emails, participating in projects.
• Maintain facility and equipment through routine cleaning and sanitization,
• Administrative tasks – attending shift exchange, meetings, sending/receiving emails, participating in projects.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.