SAP Planning Solutions Architect (SAP IBP / APO)
United States, Morristown (New Jersey)
United States, Tampa (Florida)
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We are currently looking for an experienced Sales and Operations Planning IT System Specialist accountable to build new and/or deploy existing IT solutions to be used by Demand, Supply and Production Planners. Act as regional IT Business Partner for SAP IBP, SAP APO PPDS and OMP embedded into the global IT team. Responsible to secure project execution in adherence to Lonza standards and policies. Provide IT support for complex incidents and problems (3rd level support).
- Review user requirements, consult internal stakeholders in terms of SAP Procurement solutions
- Get familiar with newest generation IT solutions and advise internal partners on innovative IT technologies
- Configure and customize SAP and associated systems, responsible for content of test scripts, execute functional testing and support business testing, contribute to the creation of training documentation, provide trainings, prepare and perform data migration activities, enforce global process and system governance
- Collaborate with infrastructure, process integration, development and authorization partners to deliver requested standard and or custom IT solutions
- Manage external parties such as IT consultants and service providers in the context of projects, system changes and/or outsourced services
- Transfer new solutions and related knowhow to the support organization
- Provide 3rd level support for complex incidents and contribute to the resolution of critical / urgent incidents
- Project related domestic travel (20-40%)
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- Masters degree preferred
- highly experienced with design, configure, customize, test and deploy SAP modules
- Prove experience working successfully with cross-functional departments company-wide and with outside consultants
- Past experience with SAP IBP, SAP APO PPDS and/or OMP technology
- Familiarity working in a cGMP environment
- Strong business acumen and excellent interpersonal skills
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.