Senior Product Strategist - Informatics
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza Bioscience is actively seeking a Senior Product Strategist-Informatics specializing in MES to join our team our team remotely. This role provides all aspects of the implementation process. This includes product demonstrations, training, configuration, testing, technical support and working with clients to understand Electronic Batch Record processes. Additionally, developing training material, project plans, validation documentation, and product documentation are within scope.
- Prepare and present technical seminars and on-site user training programs. Prepare and update technical presentations
- Facilitate Core Team Training and Configuration Activities; assure that operational data, configurations, processes and reports meet client requirements
- Participate in weekly client and internal meetings.
- Facilitate client End User and Administrative training.
- Provide support to current and future customers via on-site visits, phone and email. Assist with configuration and development of customer applications.
- Provide support to clients and resolve software and related hardware issues in a timely manner based on support contract identified timelines. The majority of this is executed via email and phone, however remote sessions (using a variety of programs) and occasional hardware shipping is required.
- Assist in writing/updating documentation.
- Develop extensive knowledge of configuration and installation of software per customers need on a local client and server level.
- Provide and communicate explanations to the customer in a timely, effective, and professional manner as required.
- Bachelors in a Life Sciences discipline.
- Substantial experience in MES IT Systems.
- Ability to perform technical demonstrations and support sales activities as needed
- The candidate has a core background in either MES Systems, Automation, or IT Systems, with
complementary skills in the other
- MES IT Systems Skillsets:
- Substantial experience implementing software systems and performing tasks in a regulated or pharmaceutical production environments (or software engineering experience).
- Team member or lead on at least 3 MES/EBR system implementation
- MES/EBR project management, validation and business analyst roles performed at a high level across multiple projects/organizations
- Front line support for post go live activities/hypercare
- Previous experience (end user, support, implementation, configuration) in one or more common MES or other manufacturing enabling software packages, such as:
- Strong fundamental understanding or experience with MES-ERP integration
- Core scientific knowledge or equivalent life sciences industry experience in Cell Therapy manufacturing with capability to learn more
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.