Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza in Tampa, FL is searching for an experienced Program Manager (PM) to join our impressive Program Management team. As our PM, you will be responsible for actively managing project activities for multiple projects, either within one or multiple technologies, and oversees the complete lifecycle of all your projects. Key focus will be on customer centricity, quality, cost, profitability, timeliness, and risk management.
- Implement and maintain a streamlined and harmonized approach to for customer projects.
- Serves as the primary interface between the customer and the Lonza site operations and commercials teams.
- Responsible to lead, manage, and motivate cross-functional project teams and effectively communicate and influence all key stakeholders.
- Accountable to understand the technological background of the program to lead, manage, challenge, and support internal teams.
- Maintain the financial outlook of the program.
- Bachelor Degree in Science or Engineering related field.
- Substantial Project Management experience is required; PMP certification preferred.
- Substantial experience with project management or technical expertise (with project involvement) within the manufacturing pharmaceutical field (R&D, MSAT, or manufacturing experience).
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with ability to influence people and outcomes.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment.
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.