Product Marketing Manager
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
This role is a key member of LPBN China Marketing team and acts as a key partner of Marketing communication and Commercial team to plan and execute overall product strategies. Also this position manage the key product line lifecycles, understands and interprets market and industry trends, build and execute the marketing activities to drive the leads generation and awareness expansion for the BU.
- Responsible for planning and implementing market research plan, Gather competitive intelligence, continuously review changes to the market, provide regular update on market intelligence, design pro-active plans to capture opportunities and address hurdles.
- Responsible for product lifecycle management, including price position, value proposition, strategy, marketing position etc.
- Develop and implement effective marketing plan to increase product brand awareness and leads generation, to meet revenue targets in China market.
- Develops, implements, and measures results of product promotions by leveraging available marketing resources, including global resources; Ensures that the product branding strategy is implemented effectively.
- Responsible for content development to support the marketing communication plan, including white paper, product manual, solutions, videos, articles, website content, et, al. Differentiate the content and focus based on different promotional dimensions.
- Build solid relationship with key customers, KOLs, R&D institutions, and strategic partners to gain market insights, and translate these into strategic recommendations.
- Enable Commercial team and other stakeholders by providing needed product & Marketing training.
- Ensure the alignment with global product management strategy by closely work with global resources.
- Extensive experience in Nutrition or functional food industry, preferably in Marketing, product management or other commercial position.
- Education background, bachelor degree, prefer major in food or nutrition.
- Passionate and outgoing, with strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Prefer good in both oral and written English
- With registered nutritionist will be strong plus.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.