SAP PP Solution Expert Build
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
This role is accountable to build new and/or deploy existing IT / OT solutions in the context of projects and change requests. Manage IT solutions provided by external parties and secure adherence to Lonza standards and policies. Provide IT support for complex incidents and problems (3rd level support). Strong knowledge of SAP PP and MM modules and SAP project experience required.
- Review user requirements, consult internal stakeholders in terms of IT/OT solutions, take responsibility as (sub-) project manager, work out concepts and specifications, moderate workshops, configure and customize systems, responsible for content of test scripts, execute functional testing and support business testing, contribute to the creation of training documentation, provide trainings, prepare and perform data migration activities, enforce global process and system governance, adhere to GMP and quality policies.
- Collaborate with infrastructure, process integration, development and authorization partners to deliver requested standard and or custom IT / OT solutions. Manage external parties such as IT / OT consultants and service providers in the context of projects, system changes and/or outsourced services. Direct their solutions to secure adherence to Lonza standards and guidelines.
- Transfer new solutions and related knowhow to the support organization. Delegate common incidents and problems to the IT support organization. Provide 3rd level support for complex incidents. Contribute to the resolution of critical / urgent incidents.
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of Lonza custom IT / OT solutions. Get familiar with newest generation IT solutions and advise internal partners on innovative IT technologies.
- Expertise in a specific IT / OT area, expert in SAP and prefer user experience in IPMA, Prince.
- Education Background: Bachelor Degree above, major in Computer Sciences related.
- System configuration and/or customization knowhow
- Comprehensive understanding of the business processes and concepts being used
- Good ability to handle project management, Analytical skills
- Can effectively collaborate and communicate with internal and external partners
- Presentation and moderation skills
- Fluent in English in oral and written.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.