Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
To strengthen our PMO team, we are currently looking for a Program Manager. The Program Maanger is responsible for cross-functionally leading new product development projects within the Capsules & Health Ingredients (CHI) division and is accountable for a portfolio of innovations from idea approval until launch to customers
- Work closely with PMO director and the Marketing team, to determine the innovation pipeline as part of the global product development strategy
- Be accountable, together with marketing (Product managers) for delivering against established business goals/objectives for the individual innovations in our product development pipeline
- Lead cross-functional innovation teams to develop scope for and optimal return-on-investment, develop detailed cross-functional project plans, determine key deliverables, required resources, …
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and key stakeholders
- Develop internal and external communication plans for the project to update the key stakeholders on the innovation project progress
- Work with other program managers and the PMO director to continuously improve the CHI Program management office effectiveness
- Master’s degree in engineering or life sciences
- An extensive Program Management experience with demonstrated an ability to manage budgets and projects.
- Fluent in English, fluency in Dutch or French are nice to have
- You are a highly analytical person, with strong leadership skills and good business acumen
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.