Engineering Stores Coordinator
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Stores Coordinator will maintain the GMP and non GMP engineering stores to ensure parts are controlled and managed.
Duties will include but not limited to ordering parts/consumables kept in stock, controlling and organising the receipt of all engineering consumables and spares within the storage areas onsite. These consumables and spares should be stored in line with GMP procedures and regulations. The Stores Coordinator will assist in the development of engineering policies whilst held on a GMP site to meet regulatory requirements.
- Create an accurate stock inventory and arrange the stores area in a systematic way allowing for easy identification of parts
- Manage and monitor stock levels and highlight items that need re-ordering to the engineering planners.
- conduct quarterly stock takes and take any necessary remedial action to remedy stock discrepancies.
- Managing stores processes, Location, Retrieval, Disposition and Restock. Accurately enters a variety of SAP transactions like Good Receipt, Stock Overview, Stock Put-away and Material movements.
- Manage and control all items of engineering equipment that requires offsite calibration.
- Prepare parts and for the planned works (Kitting) / interventions and adjust or forecast the stock levels as needed.
- Control access to the store and guide maintenance engineers in the general methodology of warehouse organisation.
- Support a Health & Safety culture; ensuring that any issues which may arise are treated with high priority; Take personal responsibility for the safe operation within the Warehousing
- GMP Experience
- CMMS experience. Preferably in SAP.
- Office Package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Stores/Stock Coordination experience.
- Good Communication Skills
- Strong Decision-making Skills
- Good Team working ability
- Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.