System Analyst, QC
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Role will provide support in the computer systems employed across the manufacturing and laboratory. Activities includes supporting a range of computerized systems including those used for cGMP processes, testing and data analysis. This includes administration of existing systems as well as computer systems validation of new technology.
- Support and administration (system back-up, audit trail review, user access administration) for Sample Manager LIMS, MODA LIMS, Empower CDS, and other related Laboratory computerized systems.
- Maintenance of LIMS static data (Sample Manger LIMS, MODA LIMS and STATISTICA systems).
- Support for installation and qualification/ validation of software related aspects of computerized instruments.
- Maintenance of software related changes to computerized instruments.
- Provide training for the roll-out of new computerized systems.
- System/ equipment manufacturer and or vendor interaction as required in order to trouble shoot system issues.
- Any other duties as assigned by your Supervisor/Manager.
- Degree/Diploma in a relevant Science field or Equivalent
- Work experience preferably with laboratory-related IT experience in a biotechnology or related medical, research laboratory field.
- Experience in computer systems controlling laboratory equipment (e.g. LIMS, MODA, Empower, etc).
- Familiarity with common industry practice with respect to laboratory computerized system management and administration.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills and team working skills.
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieve ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.