Master Data Professional
Junior Master Data Professional
At Lonza Specialty Ingredients (LSI), we combine technological innovation with world-class manufacturing and regulatory excellence. We are a leader in Microbial Control Solutions and chemical technologies used in various applications including hygiene and home care. Today, these solutions are more critical than ever to maintain the hygiene and safety of hospitals, homes, schools, and offices across the world. Our Speciality Chemical Services business provides composite materials for technically demanding industries and performance intermediates & chemicals. Our custom development and manufacturing team has already brought more than 1,000 unique solutions to life for their customers.
We are a highly dynamic group of 3,000 employees in more than 25 countries around the world. For us, performance, collaboration, passion and care are fundamentals. Are YOU someone who CARES about finding unique solutions for customers, who is PASSIONATE about making a difference? We are looking for talent who embrace COLLABORATION and are motivated by a PERFORMANCE culture.
LSI is looking for Junior Master Data Professional to join our Supply Chain function, supporting our Microbial Control Solutions business located at our Castleford site.
As part of the global Master Data Team you will be responsible for managing all Customer and Vendor Master Data requests mostly from the Americas, but also supporting other regions in Asia and EMEA. In this role you will also be responsible for managing Bank Master Data and act as a backup for FICO Master Data like cost centre requests. You will collaborate closely with the Master Data Supervisor and the Domain Owner and provide additional support as required.
- Handle standard requests for Vendor, Customer and Bank Master Data, mainly originating from Americas, but also supporting / handling requests from other regions according the follow-the-sun principle
- Handle special requests for the above mentioned Master Data domains and regions
- Escalate complex requests to members of the Master Data Competence Centre
- Responsible for responding to first level trouble shooting of Master Data issues
- Supporting the global Master Data Team with other tasks such as reports, cleansing and simple mass changes or other assigned duties
- Experience of SAP systems is essential
- Previous FICO master data experience required
- Fluent English essential and it would be advantageous to also be fluent in German (spoken and written)
- Relevant degree in Supply Chain, IT, Finance, Mathematics, Chemical / Bio Engineering or equivalent experience
- An autonomous self-starter who has the ability to manage their own workload, meeting ever changing business needs
- Analytical mindset with proven experience of problem-solving and process improvement
- Ability to manage both internal and external customer expectations
- Consistently demonstrates willingness to overcome challenges, whilst ensuring quality standards are met / exceeded in order to drive results
- As an active member of team you will be able to share knowledge and experience to aid colleagues and support continuous improvement
A major part of the heritage of LSI is being able to deliver unique solutions to our customers. Being the driving force behind this approach – listening, asking, understanding to match the right elements in a new way has been an inherent part of our day-to-day business. Always with the goal to enable a competitive advantage for each customer with a specific product, package or solution. What makes YOU different?
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.