Master Data Professional
Master Data Professional
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Master Data Junior is part of the global Master Data Team and is responsible to manage all Customer and Vendor Master Data requests mostly from Americas but also supports other regions in Asia and EMEA. The Master Data Junior is also responsible to manage Bank Master Data and also act as a backup for FICO Master Data like cost center requests. Collaborate closely with the Master Data Supervisor Junior and the Domain Owner and can also support him in other tasks dependent on his knowledge.
- Handles standard requests for Vendor, Customer and Bank Master Data. Mainly for requests originating from Americas, but handling also requests from other regions according the follow-the-sun principle.
- Handles special requests for the above mentioned Master Data domains and regions. Escalates complex requests to members of the Master Data Competence Center.
- First level trouble shooting in case of Master Data issues.
- Supporting of global Master Data Team in different Master Data tasks like reports, cleansing and simple mass changes or other assigned tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in in Supply Chain, IT, Finance, Mathematics, Chemical/Bio Engineering or a relate.
- 4 Years of experience in Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable or Record to Report positions.
- Previous experience working with SAP (Material Master Data) is a must requirement.
- Intermediate-advanced experience in Excel and Data Base management is a must requirement.
- Advanced English Level is a must requirement.
- Minimum Intermediate-Advanced German Level is preferred.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.