At Lonza Specialty Ingredients (LSI), we combine technological innovation with world-class manufacturing and regulatory excellence. We are a leader in Microbial Control Solutions and chemical technologies used in various applications including hygiene and home care. Today, these solutions are more critical than ever to maintain the hygiene and safety of hospitals, homes, schools, and offices across the world. Our Specialty Chemical Services business provides composite materials for technically demanding industries and performance intermediates & chemicals. Our Custom development and manufacturing team has already brought more than 1,000 unique solutions to life for their customers.
We are a highly dynamic group of 3,000 employees in more than more than 30 countries around the world. For us, performance, collaboration, passion and care are fundamentals. Are YOU someone who CARES about finding unique solutions for customers, who is PASSIONATE about making a difference? We are looking for talent who embrace COLLABORATION and are motivated by a PERFORMANCE culture.
Lonza Specialty Ingredients will be sold to Private Equity in the second half of this year to become a standalone company. As we prepare our transition to independence, we are looking for a Trainee supporting our Global Communications Department for around 12 months located in Basel to support the numerous launch activities
The focus will be on supporting our future intranet, from participating in the choice of right solution to having the first pages live upon closing and onboarding our employees to the new system.
You will participate in
- the choice of the solution and defining the level of customization needed
- building structure and content for the new intranet
- developing the governance
- launching the new intranet
- onboarding employees and facilitating the use of the new platform
- continuously developing the solution
You will also participate in various preparations for the change of ownership and contribute to numerous communications driven projects, predominantly in relation with the change of ownership and new company launch.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Communication or a related field
- Fluent in German and English
- Acumen for digital communication
- Project management skills
- Curiosity, desire to learn and the ability to translate complex subjects into accessible, compelling content
- Excellent people skills/natural networker
- Organized and focused, sense of detail for each project or publication
This is a unique challenge for someone who wants to participate in shaping and executing the launch communication of a new company.
A major part of the heritage of LSI is being able to deliver unique solutions to our customers. Being the driving force behind this approach – listening, asking, understanding to match the right elements in a new way has been an inherent part of our day-to-day business. Always with the goal to enable a competitive advantage for each customer with a specific product, package or solution. What makes YOU different?