Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Lonza is building a new CoE for Digital that will create the digital platforms for Lonza in the areas of Cloud, Data, Integration and Automation. These are great opportunities to come and shape the future of digital for Lonza and support our digital transformation. All of our roles will be hands-on and technical in nature, we will build global platforms that will enable are digital initiatives to scale. There are additional exciting opportunities within this new team that will also look to support Virtual and Augmented Reality, Crowdsourcing and Innovation Platforms. We have a great community of digital leaders across Lonza and now we need the architecture and engineering experience to help us realize our plans.
- Overall responsibility for the RPA platform at Lonza
- Enable successful automations with the creation of 100 digital workers by 2025
- Support the adoption of automation across the business, working with the Digital Council, to identify automation opportunities and gather requirements to ensure that our automations can then be architected and engineered to provide business value
- Hands-on software development role with a strong focus on business analysis and digital transformation
- Experience with digital transformation and automation projects.
- Experience of working with at least one leading RPA tool (Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath etc.)
- Experience in business analysis and process re-engineering, working with and creating business process documentation and process flow diagrams
- Working with software design principles and modular programming techniques
- Experience in programming languages (.NET/C#/Java/Python/VBA/SQL)
- Experience in Test Driven Development a plus
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.