IAM and Active Directory Engineer
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
This role reports to Solution Architect AD Azure & Infrastructure in Switzerland & is responsible for the technical implementation, the maintenance and the recovery procedures for IAM and Active Directory.
Serves as a technical expert in the areas of IAM, Active Directory and Azure Active Directory & contributes to the development and implementation of IT solutions & interacting with external outsourcing providers
- Run and monitor the hybrid Active Directory environments, the global PKI infrastructure, the IAM and the PAM solutions
- Implementation of Access Management (SSO and MFA)
- Optimization and automation of IAM processes
- 2nd and 3rd Level support in the areas IAM, PAM and hybrid AD
- Ensure Disaster/Recovery and maintain security of systems and unauthorized access to systems
- Ensure that systems are implemented and documented in compliance with Lonza’s standards
- Ensure documentation and compliance of corresponding IT-Infrastructure
- Ensure service KPIs are defined and monitored, including e.g. timely termination, user access reviews, etc.
- Continuous improvement of the mostly outsourced managed services
- Accountability for delivery of Project work according to the overall standards and concepts
Extensive experience in IAM, Active Directory and Azure Active Directory.
University Bachelor degree or equivalent knowledge through experience
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieve ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.