Active Directory Engineer
Active Directory Engineer
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Responsible for the technical implementation, the maintenance and the recovery procedures for IAM and Active Directory. Serves as a technical expert in the areas of IAM, Active Directory and Azure Active Directory. Contributes to the development and implementation of IT solutions. Interaction with external outsourcing providers.
- Run and monitor the hybrid Active Directory environments, the global PKI infrastructure, the IAM and the PAM solutions.
- Implementation of Access Management (SSO and MFA).
- Optimization and automation of IAM processes.
- 2nd and 3rd Level support in the areas IAM, PAM and hybrid AD.
- Ensure Disaster/Recovery and maintain security of systems and unauthorized access to systems.
- Ensure that systems are implemented and documented in compliance with Lonza’s standards.
- Ensure documentation and compliance of corresponding IT-Infrastructure.
- Ensure service KPIs are defined and monitored, including e.g. timely termination, user access reviews, etc.
- Continuous improvement of the mostly outsourced managed services.
- Accountability for delivery of Project work according to the overall standards and concepts.
- University Bachelor degree or equivalent knowledge through experience in Information Technology or related areas.
- 4 Years of experience in Information technology in IT Security Areas.
- 4 Years of experience as 3rd Level support in the areas IAM, PAM and hybrid AD.
- Previous experience in Active Directory and Azure Active Directory is a must.
- Experience in Implementation of Access Management with SSO and MFA is a must.
- MSCA or MSCE Certification preferred.
- Advanced English Level.
Every day, Lonza´s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve Is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.