Auditor, Process Quality
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The Process Auditor is responsible for execution of cross-functional activities in areas of safety, compliance, continuous improvement, Quality Assurance, Finishing, communications and support in organizing and reporting interventions. The role supports quick response and agility needed by the organization to accomplish business objectives. The diversified activities of the Process Auditing position act as an enabling function for the Quality Assurance organization to meet challenging departmental goals.
- Evaluates capsule quality for both physical and print defects
- Perform prelock force measurements
- Identify defect trends in-process and initiate containment and evaluation of suspect product
- Perform foreign and manual inspections in Finishing
- Operate metal detector and Borsor, as needed
- Operate electronic inspection equipment
- Cleans and sanitizes equipment to prevent contaminations
- Completes documentation for traceability
- Perform ASRS conveyer/belt functions: representative sample, zero label and packaging verification
- Evaluation of capsule quality for all exception lots, to include:
- Containment and evaluation of suspect product
- Appropriate disposition of affected capsules
- Perform packaging investigations for in-process failures
- Perform Gel Prep audits: documentation, formulation and procedure
- Perform CAPA effectiveness checks
- Performs measurement techniques in the QA Performance Lab to include: pre-lock force, lengths, diameters, snap-fit force, wall thickness, glide, weight, moisture if needed for lot investigations
- High School Diploma
- Knowledge of customer interaction an meeting deadlines
- Manufacturing experience, a plus
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.