Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Our Bornem site develops and manufactures a wide range of innovative dosage forms for the biopharmaceutical and consumer health & nutrition industries and has evolved into a global player in high volume capsule manufacturing. To strengthen our Maintenance team, we are currently looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you assure that all electricity and automation installations for production and other plant related equipment are maintained in an optimum way.
- Support the operation of a multitude of complex automated manufacturing processes.
- Develop upgrades to manufacturing processes to improve productivity, increase uptime, reduce costs, improve safety, and improve quality.
- Ensure all activities and responsibilities to be compliant and in line with company policies and regulations (Good Manufatcuring Practice)
- Work with engineering team and others in the organization on various projects
- Maintain electrical drawing documentation
- The position is a part of guard system
- You have graduated with either a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in electricity, electrical engineering, electromechanics or electronics
- First experience in electrical maintenance in an industrial environment, ideally within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Fluency English and Dutch.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.