Senior Business Analyst
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Here at Lonza Slough, we have a very exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join our hugely successful Project management team.
In this newly created role you will engage with and provide clarity to the Lonza business management and Program Manangement Team by translating the data within the data collection tools into informative consolidated views. These views will become essential to drive data driven action and will be the framework for your analytical advice and support using language that can be easily understood by non-technical collegues. You will also ensure all business critical reporting is up to date and available in a timely manner with a role of data integrity ambassador for the site, acting as a point of contact for first stage resolution of data ingerity issues
The successful candidate will use their strong business management and financial tool background together with their analysis expertise in transforming data into information by constructing new and tailoring old tools in our business and as such will have a high level of direct exposure to our Senior Leadership Team.
- Support and lead Projects / initiatives to transform business management tools to deliver clear information
- Provide SAP Technical Support
- Support monthly S&OP process
- Update existing reporting & dashboards
- Work with Finance supporting monthly revenue reconciliation
- Analyse and present visual and summary data.
- Educated to a GCSE or A-level
- Operational Excellence belt (desired not essential)
- Significant SAP experience
- Power BI or Excel skills at a high level of competence
- Excellent prioritization, organizational & planning skills
- Ability to work in team and independently
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.