Customer Service Supervisor
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We are currently looking for Customer Service Supervisor. You will be responsible for handling customer’s order, coordinating with manufacturer plants for production and inventory planning, shipment arrangement and providing support to business such as sales report.
- Responsible for customer service and purchasing function, include enquiries to manufacturing sites, order process and follow up, sample requisition and management, feedback to suppliers & customers, customer complain follow.
- Keep efficient communication with relevant departments (oversea plants, finance, supply chain, distributor )to ensure a total smooth order-to-cash flow and support sales team to achieve business target.
- Follow up order package preparation and collect approval for order entry, ensure all documents comply with working instruction.
- Timely solve order issues for customers to smooth the order process，drive payment and TEC of backlog orders as per sales forecast.
- Cooperate with sales managers to review forecast
- Collection and analysis demand FCST and sales report from sales team.
- Work from the overall view, to generate Analysis reports and also quarterly report out PPT to demonstrate sales support/Business operation performance.
- Support sales for pre-sale work, such as maintain customer account, price quote application and other related work.
- Bachelor degree above, with customer service working experience.
- Good computer/software skills, familiar with ERP system is plus.
- Ability to utilize Business Intelligence systems to extract data and generate reports
- Strong sense of responsibility and ethics, hardworking, conscientious.
- Excellent communication skills and able to handle muti-tasks, work efficiently within international environment.
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.