Quality Projects Manager
Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
We are currently looking for an experienced Quality Projects Manager to be join our Centre of Excellence for biopharmaceutical process development and small-scale GMP manufacturing in Slough, UK.
The Quality Projects Manager will implement both Global and local Quality projects using appropriate systems, tools and methodologies, which deliver Quality projects on time. Will interact, and work with as required, QC, QA, Validation, site functions and Global Quality as necessary.
- Continuously manage multiple projects directly impacting Quality, creating the project plan, defining and managing the resource required
- To lead, analyse, define, execute and implement project plans along with the project teams
- Coordinate the project portfolio on behalf of the Quality Unit
- Be a knowledgeable resource to the Quality Unit and site regarding project management, coaching and mentoring others in project management
- Responsible for reporting on project progress to the Quality Leadership Team, Global Quality and SLT and escalation of issues when they occur
- Key point of contact for Global Quality interactions
- Report to site and global quality on progress of initiatives
What we need you to have:
- BSc Qualified within Life Sciences
- Qualification in Project Management an advantage
- Extensive hands on experience within and delivering Project/Proposals Management.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams across the business.
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.