Utility Service Worker
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
Provides mechanical support for size changes and machine startups. Including bar changes, mechanical component changes and ensure quality of product. Completes assigned PM’s on machines and machine components. Maintains a flexible schedule to align with size changes.
- Execute movement of finished goods utilizing scanner or digital device
- Transfer of Finished Product
- Delivery of Isopropyl Alcohol
- Delivery of Miscellaneous Supplies
- Product Entry into Printing
- Stage/transfer required packaging material and bulk product
- Provides packaging components and bulk product to various production operator equipment
- Dispose of Excess and Scrap Cartons
- Take out designated capsules to warehouse or recycling area
- Any other packaging related jobs
- Operate Fork Lift / palletizer/Pallet Jack
- Complies with company policies/SOPs/cGMP/OSHA requirement
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- Able to assist Packaging Technician during packaging line change over.
- Effective Verbal skills, Imparts urgency with Quality. TEAM PLAYER. Able to identify improvement opportunities in given processes / procedures.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and comprehend English
- Completed workkeys
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.